Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Custom made Canvas Laundry Hampers

This was an order put in by my brother and his girl-friend. They needed laundry hampers made for some existing frames they had hanging around. Was I upto designing some hampers...? oh  of course. Im always up for a challenge, I like to do things i've never done before, just to see if I can do it. I think I did pretty good considering i've never made any hamper of any sort, so I thought i'd fancy them up a little by adding some slightly contrasted hanging tabs.





So this is one of the hampers. They were fun and easy to make and I serged all the edges so it has a professional clean look and the canvas wont unravel.

I forgot to turn the pictures before posting them, but you get the jyst of what they are saposed to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment